Popular Nigerian singer Tuface Idibia, has vowed to proceed with his planned nationwide protest against the Federal Government on Feb. 5 in spite of mixed reactions by some Nigerians.
This is in spite of warning by the police that they will not allow the protest to hold.
2baba, as he is fondly called by fans, made his stand known on his Facebook page on Wednesday.
According to him, the protest will go on as planned since it is meant to tell Nigerian leaders the need to ‘connect with the people’.
He said: “I will not keep quiet. I am just a musician with a point of view and the ear of my fans.
“I have dedicated my time and resources to peace building, voter’s education towards peaceful elections and youth engagement in governance in Nigeria.
“This match is about demanding that our leaders connect with all the people of Nigeria.”
- Full Text Of 2face Idibia’s Speech On The Proposed Nationwide Protest And A New Date For The Protest
- How to Use Constructive Criticism to Educate Your Kids
- Do you think the Federal Government will implement the resolutions made at the national CONFAB?
- DO YOU THINK THE FEDERAL GOVT. WILL IMPLEMENT THE RESOLUTIONS MADE AT THE NATIONAL CONFAB?
- Top Kannywood Actors to Storm Ghana For Sallah
- Dogara Trains 803 Women, Youth On Agriculture
- Legendary actor Olu Jacobs clocks 75
- Tupac’s love letter for auction at $25,000
- Kannywood Set to Release Six Big Movies for Sallah
- Miss France crowned 65th Miss Universe
- Mel Gibson welcomes his ninth child with girlfriend
- In what ways do you think Nigerian Government can handle the problem of insecurity?
- What do you want the federal government to do in order for 2017 to be better?
- The Federal Government and implementation of National CONFAB resolutions
- Domestic violence: A Scourge of Nigerian Society
- Sports Minister Dalung loses wife
- Diddy Tops Forbes List of Celebrity High Earners
- Victim of Valentine’s Day Rape
- Baba Go-Slow: is the nick name justified?
- Maitama Sule: Kano declares work-free day
- Police arrest man for cutting off penis of nine-month-old boy
- Mambilla – The Coldest Plateau in Nigeria
- A Flattering ‘’Gele’’ for all Ceremonies
- Plateau United remain top of NPFL standings
- Aisha Buhari returns from UK, speaks about President’s health
- Babatunde Osotimehin, Former Minister of Health Is Dead
- World Economics Declares Nigeria Out of Recession
- President Buhari Returns
- Undeniable Facts about Living in Abuja
- MMM Nigeria is back
- Ear Wax detention and cleaning
- Essential grooming tips for men
- Bauchi Inauguration
- Facebook Lie (Jokes)
- Clear Signs It’s the Right Time to Meet the Parents
- Batch B stream II orientation begins January 24
- President Barack Obama Farewell Speech
- Facts about the origin and spread of Boko Haram Insurgency (part two)
- MATRIX INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY, GOMBE
- Gimba Kumo and Fatima Buhari: A Marriage Made in Heaven
- Abdulwahab Alakayi & Binta M. T Usman
- A Stranger in My Father’s House
- Asmau Yari and NGWF: Leading the War Against Drug Abuse and Early Marriage
- 25 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Know and Live By
- What are your expectations from the next President of Nigeria?
- Buhari, APC and the need to spread tentacles
- The Green Chamber Elections: Yakubu Dogara emerges speaker
- 50-year-old man allegedly raped 15 months old girl in Bayelsa.
- Laugh Out Loud With These Jokes
- 42-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex with Goat in Katsina
- Man arrested for raping friend’s 8-year-old daughter
- Man, 50, docked for allegedly raping 9-year-old
- 4 year old girl sold for N350, 000 recused
- Aisha Pariya and Aliyu Boya
- Scores killed, many injured as fighter jet misfires
- University of Maiduguri bomb blast: The school will not be closed says VC
- Does the EFCC Chairman have the backing of the President?
- Elder Statesman Maitama Sule is Dead