Almost everybody eats cocoa butter and a lot of people rub it all over their bodies too. But what exactly is Cocoa Butter, and what are its benefits?
Coca butter is a wonderful natural moisturizer that melts just above room temperature. It is high in fatty acids which penetrates the skin for deep hydration.
- Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid which are fatty acids that are beneficial to your skin, because they will provide a layer of protection from skin stressors and free radicals. Cocoa butter helps to slow aging while acting as a mild sunscreen making your skin look healthier.
- Cocoa butter heals the skin. The harshness of our weather, hormones and seasons of life all impact on skin health. Cocoa butter is a gentle option and remedy for these skin issues.
- The creamy texture of Cocoa butter is a favorite additive for lotions and creams that is perfect for both men and women
- Cocoa butter is a good balm throughout the day for soft and full lips. It helps moisturize the lips leaving it beautiful and lovely.
- Cocoa butter is a great solution for stretch marks, because it is far richer in vitamin E than Shea butter
- Cocoa butter causes no skin irritations. It’s actually suitable for all skin types which make it good for fungal skin infections like eczema.
- Cocoa butter is very good for dry damaged and frizzy hair; your hair will appreciate the deep moisturizing qualities of cocoa butter leaving it strong, new and beautiful.
By Maimuna Bagudu