On Sunday, June 10, it was reportedthat aUS-based Nigerian lady allegedly committed suicide by jumping into the Lagos lagoon from the Third Mainland Bridge. It was gathered that Toyin made her jump from the Unilag end of the lagoon.
However, more shocking details have emerged as an unidentified source shed more light on the real reason she chose to take her life. The woman was allegedly swindled by an older lover in Nigeria. The man fraudulently collected the sum of N10 million from her and when she found out, she got him arrested. In the process, the man shared unclad pictures of him and the woman on the internet to prove his innocence.
The source disclosed that: “She was US based, married with three kids. She lived in Texas. Her husband, Tunde, works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well collected over N10m from her. She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he’s not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman.
The blackmail got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct DNA tests on all his three children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else.
“On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail.”
May her soul rest in peace.
By Mercy Kukah
- IS DATING YOUR COLLEAGUE WORTH A TRY.
- Legendary Nigerian Musician Ras Kimono is Dead
- MAN SEALS BABY’S EYES,MOUTH WITH SUPER GLUE
- POLICE NAB A 62 YEAR OLD MAN FOR FINGERING A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR HIS SEXUAL PLEAUSRE
- Important Facts You Should Know About June 12
- Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Open Defecation Globally
- SCHOOL BUILDING COLLAPSED LIVING 10 PERSONS DEAD IN LAGOS.
- PASTOR RAPES CHURCH MEMBER’S TWIN DAUGHTERS IN LAGOS.
- Relationship Tricks That Make You Fall In Love Again
- Family Of Five, Family Friend Dies After Moving Into New Apartment
- Girl Buried Two Years Ago Allegedly Returns Home
- We Raped Corpse Of Our Victim, Ate Her Flesh – Ritualists
- 55-Year-Old Woman Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter-In-Law Lesson
- 2 NIGERIAN WOMEN REPORTEDLY KILLED BY THEIR EMPLOYERS IN SAUDI ARABIA.
- Ways to Simplify Your Financial Life
- How ‘Amala’ killed four family members in Kwara
- Gimba Kumo and Fatima Buhari: A Marriage Made in Heaven
- Kids Outfits you will want for yourself
- Rahama Sadau features in new Nollywood movie alongside Ramsey Noauh
- Nigeria Olubayode Olawunmi Breaks Guinness record in the longest marathon reading aloud contest.
- What is Dry Drowning?
- How to get flawless glowing skin naturally
- Turban: stylish and modern
- PASTOR ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY HARASSING HIS HOUSE MAID.
- DRAMA AS MOTHER SELLS BABY TO BUY PHONE IN EDO STATE.
- WHY I HAD SEX WITH MY MOTHER’S CORPS, SAID AN 18 YEAR OLD TEENAGER.
- MAN CUTS OFF COUSIN’S PENIS IN NIGER STATE
- TWO NUNS STOLE $500,000 FROM A CHURCH DONATION ACCOUNT.
- SHOCK AS 39-YEAR-OLD MAN DIVORCES WIFE FOR SEX DOLL IN BOTSWANA
- 6 Interesting Ways Technology Has Transformed Travel
- YOUR KIDS NEEDS WATER
- The Many Benefits of Ewedu (Jute) Leaf
- FASHION ICON OF THE WEEK
- Tips on how to save money during festivities
- Batch B stream II orientation begins January 24
- Babatunde Osotimehin, Former Minister of Health Is Dead
- Mubajjab Muaazu Pindiga Weds Zainab Walida Alhassan
- Zarah Buhari and Ahmed Indimi
- Nura Manu Soro and Zainab Sani Sadiq
- Remarkable ways to Communicate with your baby in the womb
- Sport News
- Fitfam! Stage 1, nutrition
- My Promiscuous wife
- Simple steps to keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright all day
- Interracial Relationships
- How to Use Constructive Criticism to Educate Your Kids
- Things to have in mind before ‘I do’
- Ways to Kill Your Child’s Confidence
- Signs you are not ready for marriage
- THINK NATURE,THINK LEKKI CONSERVATION CENTER
- The First Lady Syndrome in Nigeria
- Ambode Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers
- Man, 50, docked for allegedly raping 9-year-old
- Top Summer Vacations sights.
- Stunning wedding day looks to get you inspired