Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria is centrally located in the country which makes it diverse and multicultural. It reflects the large diversity in the nation. So don’t miss out, visit Abuja today to know about some interesting facts in the city.
1. ABUJA IS AN EXCITING CITY
There are many places that can excite you in Abuja, to hang out with
family and friends with numerous fun on weekends in Abuja city.
2. GOOD ROADS NETWORKS
3. IT’S A RELIGIOUS GROUP HOME
4. THE COST OF LIVING IS RELATIVELY HIGH
5. PLAZAS, GARDENS, AND PARKS COVERED ABUJA’S LANDSCAPE
6. CORPORATE BODIES AND BLUE CHIP COMPANIES ARE HEADQUARTERED IN ABUJA
Blue-chip companies and many multinationals are located in Abuja as
well as several embassies of foreign nations. The country’s national
assembly is situated in the city.
BY AJAYI OLUWASEUN