1) 2 Cups of Flour
2) 2 Teaspoon of Sugar
3) ½ Teaspoon of baking powder
4) ½ Teaspoon of salt
5) ½ cup of milk
6) 3 table spoons of melted butter
7) 2 Eggs.
1) First you have to start by mixing the dried Ingredients that is
your flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, all together.
2) Lightly whisk one egg, then whisk the milk and the melted butter
into the egg.
3) Pour the wet ingredients (egg, milk, butter) into the bowl of dry
ingredients and stir just until everything is moistened.
4) Add a little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
5) Use an ice-cream scooper, measuring cup or small ladle to deliver
the same amount of butter to the skillet for each pan cake.
BY: ABDULKADIR UMMU-KHULTHUM