Wow so catchy right? I know you all are ready to get that overnight result on how to get rid of pimples, but let’s be honest it’s not possible. You can’t get rid of pimples overnight, you can only get rid of pimples over time which is the truth. Getting rid of pimples is a gradual process you also have to be patience. I have seen people trying many things to get that smooth and pimple free face overnight but it was all in vain -so sad.
Here are some few ideas on how to get a fast result on pimple free face. Just have in mind that you cant get rid of pimples in an hour.
First of all you have to know the cause of your pimples which can be either bacteria growth, hormonal changes, oily and spicy food, stress, makeup, built up dead skin, smoking and drinking etc.
1. Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid. it is an antibacterial which can help cleanse all the impurities on your face. It also removes dead cells. Prepare lemon juice and use the juice to cleanse your face and wash after 20min after your face has absorbed the juice.
2. Honey: Honey contains gluconic acid. Honey is said to be the greatest home remedy for getting rid of acne and pimples, it is also known to have effective anti – inflammatory and anti- bacterial qualities. You rub raw honey over your face and wash it off after 20min.
3. Turmeric: Turmeric contains beta-carotene and other natural components. Its one of the best home remedies to get rid of pimple or acne. Turmeric can prevent inflammation and pain, because it contain high amount of curcumin. Make a paste with turmeric and water or rose water and apply the turmeric paste all over your face, wash with warm water after some time.
4. Porous colloidal clay: this clay contains many things that can help in giving you that pimple free face. It also helps in reducing excessive oil and give you an oil free face. Mix the clay with water and add honey to the mixture you can also add rose water. Apply the paste on your face after some time and wash it off with water.
5. Avocado: Avocado contain beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acid. It is a great source of vitamin B-6, C, E, and K. Its also a skin moisturizer. Add honey to mashed avocado and mix together. Wash your face before applying the mixture then wash after 20min.
BY: FIRDAUSI MUSA DANTSOHO