An 18-year-old boy, Samuel Akpobome Emobor, has confessed that he killed his mother and slept with her corpse for the purpose of money ritual.
Samuel who hails from Oghara in Delta State committed the act at their rented apartment in Ologbo community in Ikpoba-Okha local government area.
Speaking to newsmen when he was paraded at the Edo State Police Command, Samuel said he was pushed to commit the act by a ritualist who sells drugs in the community.
According to him, “I wanted to use my mother for ritual. I am 18 year old. My father is dead. It was one man called One Love that told me to use my mother for money ritual. He promised to give me N50,000 if I killed my mother and sleep with her. He said I should cut my mother’s ear and fingers and bring them to him.
“I wanted to cut the ears and fingers before the people came in. I slept with my mother only once. I pressed my mother’s neck to kill her while she was sleeping. The One Love sells drugs. He put something inside the drink he gave and he told me to go and kill my mother.
The day I went to his house with policemen, the man has ran away. I hail from Oghara. I work in a pure water factory.
“I now feel very bad because I was beaten badly by people. I did what the ritualist told me.”
The Police Commissioner, Babatunde Kokumo, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.
By Khadijah Yakubu Abdullahi.
- DRAMA AS MOTHER SELLS BABY TO BUY PHONE IN EDO STATE.
- Man arrested in Ogun for allegedly raping 7-year-old girl
- 42-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex with Goat in Katsina
- MAN SEALS BABY’S EYES,MOUTH WITH SUPER GLUE
- Man arrested for raping friend’s 8-year-old daughter
- WAYS TO FUEL THE SPARK IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF GARLIC FOR MEN
- WHY PARTNERS CHEAT
- Truth About Fungal Infection
- EARLY SIGN AND SYMPTOM OF DIABETES IN WOMEN
- We Raped Corpse Of Our Victim, Ate Her Flesh – Ritualists
- WHY YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF AS A WOMAN.
- PATH TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
- SHOCK AS 39-YEAR-OLD MAN DIVORCES WIFE FOR SEX DOLL IN BOTSWANA
- Family Of Five, Family Friend Dies After Moving Into New Apartment
- PASTOR RAPES CHURCH MEMBER’S TWIN DAUGHTERS IN LAGOS.
- Legendary Nigerian Musician Ras Kimono is Dead
- A SERGEANT DECLARED WANTED OVER THE DEATH OF A 21 YEAR OLD
- MAN CUTS OFF COUSIN’S PENIS IN NIGER STATE
- POLICE NAB A 62 YEAR OLD MAN FOR FINGERING A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR HIS SEXUAL PLEAUSRE
- SCHOOL BUILDING COLLAPSED LIVING 10 PERSONS DEAD IN LAGOS.
- How ‘Amala’ killed four family members in Kwara
- GROOM DIES, BRIDE WOUNDED AFTER WEDDING GIFT EXPLODES IN INDIA
- 55-Year-Old Woman Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter-In-Law Lesson
- A 22-YEAR-OLD ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH
- STEP MOTHER BURN BOY’S FACE
- A 61 YEAR-OLD MAN CUT’S OFF THE HAND OF AN 11 YEAR-OLD BOY
- Girl Buried Two Years Ago Allegedly Returns Home
- THE FIVE MUST VISIT PLACES TO VISIT IN NIGERIA
- PASTOR ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY HARASSING HIS HOUSE MAID.
- JEALOUS BOYFRIEND KILLS GIRLFRIEND IN YOBE STATE
- THE BOY WHO SCORED HIGHEST IN THE 2019 JAMB/UTME WOULD NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Take a tour to Delta State
- NGWF Declares War Against Drug Abuse & Child Marriage
- Father arrested for serially raping own 13-year-old daughter
- 2 NIGERIAN WOMEN REPORTEDLY KILLED BY THEIR EMPLOYERS IN SAUDI ARABIA.
- Wife demand divorce from husband that loves her more than his own mum
- Throwback Wedding Pictures of Murtala Jumma and Rita Samuel Matawal
- 39-year-old dropout owned a clinic at Mushin, Lagos state
- Breathe Taking Sights to Behold in Nigeria
- 4 year old girl sold for N350, 000 recused
- FIVE GIRLS, TEN YAHOO BOYS, ARRESTED IN PORT HARCOURT
- Important Facts You Should Know About June 12
- Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Open Defecation Globally
- TWO NUNS STOLE $500,000 FROM A CHURCH DONATION ACCOUNT.
- Friend Of Lady Who Allegedly Jumped From 3rd Mainland Bridge Finally Speaks
- Man, 50, docked for allegedly raping 9-year-old
- Laugh Out Loud With These Jokes
- Former EFCC boss, Farida Waziri loses husband
- Ways to Handle Difficult In-laws
- Natural ways of inducing Labour
- Asmau Yari and NGWF: Leading the War Against Drug Abuse and Early Marriage
- Common Signs of falling in Love
- The Stranger
- CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK
- TAKE A TOUR TO BENIN CITY
- Abuja- busy territory for codeine users