An 18-year-old boy, Samuel Akpobome Emobor, has confessed that he killed his mother and slept with her corpse for the purpose of money ritual.
Samuel who hails from Oghara in Delta State committed the act at their rented apartment in Ologbo community in Ikpoba-Okha local government area.
Speaking to newsmen when he was paraded at the Edo State Police Command, Samuel said he was pushed to commit the act by a ritualist who sells drugs in the community.
According to him, “I wanted to use my mother for ritual. I am 18 year old. My father is dead. It was one man called One Love that told me to use my mother for money ritual. He promised to give me N50,000 if I killed my mother and sleep with her. He said I should cut my mother’s ear and fingers and bring them to him.
“I wanted to cut the ears and fingers before the people came in. I slept with my mother only once. I pressed my mother’s neck to kill her while she was sleeping. The One Love sells drugs. He put something inside the drink he gave and he told me to go and kill my mother.
The day I went to his house with policemen, the man has ran away. I hail from Oghara. I work in a pure water factory.
“I now feel very bad because I was beaten badly by people. I did what the ritualist told me.”
The Police Commissioner, Babatunde Kokumo, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.
By Khadijah Yakubu Abdullahi.
- DRAMA AS MOTHER SELLS BABY TO BUY PHONE IN EDO STATE.
- Man arrested in Ogun for allegedly raping 7-year-old girl
- MAN SEALS BABY’S EYES,MOUTH WITH SUPER GLUE
- 42-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex with Goat in Katsina
- Man arrested for raping friend’s 8-year-old daughter
- WAYS TO FUEL THE SPARK IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF GARLIC FOR MEN
- Truth About Fungal Infection
- EARLY SIGN AND SYMPTOM OF DIABETES IN WOMEN
- We Raped Corpse Of Our Victim, Ate Her Flesh – Ritualists
- WHY YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF AS A WOMAN.
- PATH TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
- SHOCK AS 39-YEAR-OLD MAN DIVORCES WIFE FOR SEX DOLL IN BOTSWANA
- PASTOR RAPES CHURCH MEMBER’S TWIN DAUGHTERS IN LAGOS.
- Family Of Five, Family Friend Dies After Moving Into New Apartment
- Legendary Nigerian Musician Ras Kimono is Dead
- MAN CUTS OFF COUSIN’S PENIS IN NIGER STATE
- POLICE NAB A 62 YEAR OLD MAN FOR FINGERING A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL FOR HIS SEXUAL PLEAUSRE
- SCHOOL BUILDING COLLAPSED LIVING 10 PERSONS DEAD IN LAGOS.
- How ‘Amala’ killed four family members in Kwara
- GROOM DIES, BRIDE WOUNDED AFTER WEDDING GIFT EXPLODES IN INDIA
- 55-Year-Old Woman Throws Grandchild Into Well To Teach Daughter-In-Law Lesson
- Girl Buried Two Years Ago Allegedly Returns Home
- PASTOR ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY HARASSING HIS HOUSE MAID.
- THE FIVE MUST VISIT PLACES TO VISIT IN NIGERIA
- Take a tour to Delta State
- NGWF Declares War Against Drug Abuse & Child Marriage
- 2 NIGERIAN WOMEN REPORTEDLY KILLED BY THEIR EMPLOYERS IN SAUDI ARABIA.
- Father arrested for serially raping own 13-year-old daughter
- Throwback Wedding Pictures of Murtala Jumma and Rita Samuel Matawal
- Wife demand divorce from husband that loves her more than his own mum
- 39-year-old dropout owned a clinic at Mushin, Lagos state
- FIVE GIRLS, TEN YAHOO BOYS, ARRESTED IN PORT HARCOURT
- TWO NUNS STOLE $500,000 FROM A CHURCH DONATION ACCOUNT.
- Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Open Defecation Globally
- Important Facts You Should Know About June 12
- Friend Of Lady Who Allegedly Jumped From 3rd Mainland Bridge Finally Speaks
- Breathe Taking Sights to Behold in Nigeria
- 4 year old girl sold for N350, 000 recused
- Former EFCC boss, Farida Waziri loses husband
- Man, 50, docked for allegedly raping 9-year-old
- Ways to Handle Difficult In-laws
- Laugh Out Loud With These Jokes
- Natural ways of inducing Labour
- Asmau Yari and NGWF: Leading the War Against Drug Abuse and Early Marriage
- Common Signs of falling in Love
- The Stranger
- TAKE A TOUR TO BENIN CITY
- CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK
- Abuja- busy territory for codeine users
- DOES YOUR RELATIONSHIP HAVE AN EXPIRY DATE?
- DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP
- Common Signs of falling in Love
- SINGING SONGS TO YOUR CHILDREN REMINDS THEM OF YOUR VOICE
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS