POGBA: IT’S NOT ME TALKING
Paul Pogba has admitted there will “always be talk” about his future at but claims it is not him doing the talking.
When Asked if he was “fed up” with all the speculation in England about his relationship with United manager Jose Mourinho, the 25-year-old midfielder said: “It’s not me who’s talking.
“I’m trying to work on myself physically. I got back late [from the World Cup], so I’m trying to perform as well as possible.
I’m just trying to do my job and for the rest there’ll always be talk.”
THE GOLDEN EAGLETS BACK ON TRACK.
Nigeria has got her campaign back on track in the U17 African Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers with a 5-1 win over Cote d’Ivoire on Thursday.
The Golden Eaglets smashed the Baby Elephants in a largely one sided cracker in Niamey to temporarily shoot to the top of the Group B with three points from two games.
Manu Garba’s who was the king of great soccer artistry and electrifying pace at the game displayed it against Ivorians who were clueless in Niamey.
The result is a morale booster to the five-time World Champions who surprisingly lost 3-2 to Burkina Faso in the group opener on Monday.
A new format approved for the competition at the CAF Extra-Ordinary General Assembly which took place in Rabat 13 months ago means countries in each regional bloc gather in one country within the bloc to play a qualifying tournament, as against the old format of home-and-away qualifying series.
Only the winning team from each of the blocs (apart from the bloc of the defending champions that will produce two teams) will qualify for the final tournament, slated for Tanzania next year.
KYLIAN MBAPPE,EDEN HAZARD AT IT AGAIN
Chelsea ace, Eden Hazard and Paris Saint-Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe have been listed among the 2018/19 top ten dribblers in Europe’s major five leagues.
According to Planet Football, Hazard tops the list with 5.7 rating, while Mbappe occupies second position with 4.8.
Other players who made the list include: Barcelona ace, Lionel Messi, Newcastle midfielder, Kenedy and Nice star, Allan Saint.
Below is 2018/19 Europe’s top ten dribblers:
- Hazard – (Chelsea) 5.7
- Mbappe (PSG) – 4.8
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – 4.0
- Kenedy (Newcastle United) – 3.8
- Allan Saint-Maximin (Nice) – 3.8
- Marcus Thuram (Guingamp) – 3.6
- Ferland Mendy (Lyon) – 3.5
- Jeff Reine-Adélaïde (Angers) – 3.5
- Miha Zajc (Empoli) – 3.4
- Allan (Napoli) – 3.3
- JOSE MOURINHO: EX-MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER BREAKS SILENCE.
- FIFA strips Maradona off ambassador role
- Nwosu wins Team Nigeria’s first gold medal
- African Nigerian athletes reject $100 allowance
- 100 PLAYERS HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE IBADAN BOVAS GOLF TOURNAMENT
- MANCHESTER UNITED SET TO SIGN A LONG TERM DEAL WITH ANDREA PEREIRA
- Mourinho plans massive clear-out at Man United, set to spare only 7 players
- AFCON 2019: DANGOTE AND OTEDOLA MAKE FINANCIAL PLEDGE TO SUPER EAGLES AHEAD OF THEIR CLASH WITH ALGERIA
- AKPEYI FEARS LOSING HIS SPOT IN EAGLES
- SPORTS NEWS
- 150 ATHLETES WOULD REPRESENT OGUN AT THE 2019 NATIONAL YOUTH GAMES
- NIGERIA WOMEN VOLLEYBALL TEAM QUALIFY FOR THE ALL AFRICAN GAMES 2019
- 2019 AFCON aftermath: Tunisia part with Giresse
- SPORTS NEWS.
- MAURIZIO SARRI: CHELSEA MANAGER TAKES BLAME FOR BOURNEMOUTH DEFEAT.
- AFCON: NIGERIA VS SOUTH AFRICA A 2-1 WIN
- Chelsea legend Drogba to call it quit on his football career
- MOURINHO NEXT CLUB: SHOULD HAVE EMPATHY AS WELL AS AMBITION.
- Amapakabo, Will Continue As Olympic Eagles Coach, Not Salisu–NFF Chieftain
- SPORTS NEWS
- 2019 FIBA World Cup: France, Australia, Spain Argentina battle for final spots
- Former Nigeria U17 midfielder Amia completes move to Kano Pillars
- Five Lessons To Take Into The Argentina Game
- Etebo doubtful for Super Eagles match against Serbia
- Nigeria maintain 52nd position on the latest FIFA ranking
- Nigeria dusts Madagascar in table tennis events
- International Magazine Rates Nigeria’s Jersey Best World Cup Strip
- Aderemi Ready for final as Zenith B’ball League resumes
- BEST DESTINATIONS IN BAUCHI
- ARSENAL TO PLAY FRIENDLY AHEAD CHELSEA CLASH
- Europa League: Sadiq Umar’s Hard work undone in defeat to Man United
- LIVERPOOL 4-0 WIN AGAINST BARCELONA
- AM NOT IN CHARGE OF TRANSFER AT TOTTENHAM
- SADIO MANE’S REACTION TO LIVERPOOL TEAM-MATE MOHAMED SALAH’S DANCING IS HILARIOUS.
- Arsenal confirm the signing of Gabonese striker Aubameyang
- ALIKO DANGOTE FULFILLED HIS $50,000 PLEDGE FOR SUPER EAGLES AGAINST ALGERIA’S
- FIFA World Cup 2022 emblem unveiled
- Plateau United remain top of NPFL standings
- ALEX IWOBI, COMPLETES MOVE TO EVERTON FROM ARSENAL
- Nigeria Olubayode Olawunmi Breaks Guinness record in the longest marathon reading aloud contest.
- Stylish Fashionistas
- I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LEAVING LIVERPOOL SAYS MOHAMMED SALAH
- Arsene Wenger returns to football
- PSG STAR SET TO JOIN OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER AT MAN UNITED.
- CONFIRMED DEAL FOR TOP 6 CLUBS AHEAD OF DEADLINE
- R9 RONALDO MENTION FIVE PLAYERS HE ENJOY WATCHING
- AFCON 2017: Cameroon emerge African champions
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
- Sport News
- Nigeria to Succeed or to Fail is our Cup of Tea
- MATRIX INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY, GOMBE
- MANGO FRUIT AND ITS IMPRESSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- ALEX FERGUSON CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO RONALDO AFTER WINNING AWARD
- Neymar may miss Champions League against Real Madrid
- EPL: Solskjaer sets new law for Manchester United players
- Ahmed Musa Frees 40 Prisoners, Donates Millions Of Naira
- Babatunde Osotimehin, Former Minister of Health Is Dead
- Rising Artist Emediong Uko speaks on Fela, Lagbaja-inspired art and industry growth
- Kidnapping: Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Crime