There are so many fantastic style ways to wear suspenders if you are crazy about the trend. It is definitely making a fashion comeback and I have seen plenty of girls whose already cool outfits have only been made cooler by them. Here are some stylish ways to wear suspenders.
1. With a skirt: One of the easiest and most popular ways to wear suspenders is by wearing them with a skirt. You can choose to be stylish with a black skirt and coloured suspender. It is simple and always works because black looks good with anything. You can choose between a patterned top and a solid coloured one to go with the skirt.
2. Business casual: Take your office – ready outfit and spice it up a bit for a night out in town. Whether you are headed for drinks after work or just like the business casual vibe, suspenders are cute addition to your tailored outfit. It’s cool to always add funky pieces to really feminine outfits.
3. With a baggy jean: Ever had those days where you feel like lounging around all day in oversized clothing? Yeah, me too. If you want to recreate this look, pair some baggy boyfriend jeans with a comfy oversized sweater. For the suspenders, if you want to keep things casual, pick a neutral colour. If you want to be the standout, use a pop of colour.
4. With trousers: Adding suspenders to a sophisticated outfit is a fun and easy way to take your outfit to the next level. Since the rains are here, don’t forget the must have accessories for this season like a floppy hat and dark colours like navy blue.
5. Denim: Denim suspenders with denim skinnies? Yes, please! Skinny jeans are such a timeless item they look great with pretty much anything and everything. Pair your pants with any colour you would like. White is a great contrast.
6. Maxi skirt: if you are not one that loves short skirts, try a maxi skirt; they are perfect for any season. You can find skirt that has the suspenders already attached or you can personalize your outfit with a different set of suspenders, maybe a different colour or pattern. I would rather keep the top half, and the outfit sweet and simple with a collared button up.
Culled from Articlesofstyle.com