Cakes are so delicious especially if they are soft and tasty. Here we are going to teach you how to make that perfect soft cake.
· 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour
· 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 1 tick softened butter
· 1 cup of sugar
· 3 egg
· 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· ¾ cup of milk
· Cupcake papers
1. Sieve your all-purpose flour and baking powder together, add your salt and mix together then keep aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix your butter and sugar together then beat till smooth and fluffy.
3. Add your egg one at a time to your butter mixture and beat.
4. Then your vanilla extract and mix.
5. Divide your flour mixture into two portions then add the first portion to the egg mixture and mix together. Then add your milk and mix together, then your remaining portion of the flour and mix together till everything Is well combined together.
6. Put your cupcake papers inside your cupcake pan, and scoop some batter into the cup cake pan.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 20 minutes.
8. It’s done when you insert a toothpick or Skewer at the center and it comes out clean.
9. Allow it to cool completely then enjoy.
By Firdausi Musa Dantsoho