A 22-YEAR-OLD ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH

0
28

 

 

A 22-year-old man from Thailand was electrocuted to death while charging his phone in bed.

The victim who was not named, was alone at his apartment waiting for a relative in Thailand’s Nakhon Ratchasima on Monday night.

When his relative arrived, he found the man not moving in bed and also gripping his phone tightly, which was still connected to the wall socket.

His  death came a month after a factory worker was electrocuted while charging his phone, and also using earphones at the same time in Thailand. The factory worker was found dead on his bed with his phone plugged with a cheap charging cable. 

He was found dead the next morning  on his mattress when the property owner visited the room due to the fumes from his room. He was found with burning around his ears. He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphone on his lips.

BY; FIRDAUSI MUSA DANTSOHO

Related Articles