*1 medium Onion
*1 Cup Beansprouts
*1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
* Teaspoon Black Pepper
*Teaspoon Chicken seasoning or 1 Chicken cube
*3 Tablespoons Cornflour or Corn starch
*6 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
*4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
*5 Garlic Cloves (grated)
*2 Tablespoons vegetable Oil
* White Vinegar
1. Season the chicken with the Garlic Powder, Black Pepper and also the Chicken seasoning\ seasoning Cube. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.After 30 minutes, rub the Chicken with the Cornflour, making sure they’re well coated all over, cornflour helps to improve the texture of the chicken.
2. Then mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
3. Pour the vegetable oil into a wok or frying pan. Place on medium heat. When the oil is hot, fry the chicken till golden brown, then remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Leaving the juice from the chicken in the pan, set the pan back on the hob. Turn the heat up to moderately high. Pour in the Chopped onions and sauté for 2 minutes, making sure to stir continuously.
5. Add the carrots, saute for a minute. Now add the Beansprouts, saute for a minute, Then add the sauce mixture, stir and combine, leave to simmer for 2 minutes. Then add the chicken back into the pan, stir and combine, cook for a minute. Your Chicken Stir-fry is ready.
6. Enjoy serve with white rice.
BY: FIRDAUSI MUSA DANTSOHO