After a hot day at work there is nothing better than to chill with a bowl of ice cream, and any flavour is quite easy and straight to make.
* 2 cups of whipped cream(cold)
* 1 can of condensed milk (cold)
* 1 tbspoon vanilla extract or any flavour of your choice.
1. Use a turning stick or a mixer to whip the cold cream until it is soft.
2. Turn off the machine or stop stirring the cream with your turning stick and pour the cold condensed milk into the whipped cream.
3. Continue mixing the cream and the milk with a mixer or a turning stick until the mixture is thick.
4. Add your vanilla extract (optional) and continue mixing with your mixer or turning stick.
5. The ice cream base is ready. You can add any flavour (strawberry, caramel, chocolate, coffee, honey) to the ice cream base.
6. Mix up the flavour with the ice cream base thoroughly.
7. Put your ice cream mixture in an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours before eating.