We paint, contour, and flush our faces with makeup brushes every day, but how often do we clean our brushes. According to dermatologists and makeup artists, we should be cleaning up our tools on a weekly basis at least in order to prevent bacteria buildup, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts.
We are going to teach you how to clean up your makeup brushes the right way. How do you actually clean your makeup brushes?
Here are seven steps for cleaner, good-as-new brushes and blenders.
1. Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
2. Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Reshape the brush head.
7. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, thereby allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel .
By: Firdausi musa dantsoho