People who regularly take yogurt help their body to produce vitamin B in the bowels. The lactic acid bacteria in yogurt have important effects in preventing cancer, infections, gastrointestinal diseases and asthma. Regular consumption of fresh yogurt increases the positive affects of yogurt.
*STARTER CULTURE 2 TABLESPOON
1. Pour your whole milk into a pot.
2. Heat up your milk on a medium to high heat until it’s almost reaching its boiling point.
3. continue stiring your milk and once you see some bubbles forming around the edge of the pot then it is time to bring down the milk.
4. You stir until it’s warm to the touch.
5. Add your culture which is yoghurt from your previous yoghurt and make sure you use yoghurt with an active culture. The yoghurt should not have sugar or any additives in it.
6. Stir till the yoghurt is fully dissolved in the milk.
7. Cover it with a fitting lid, and keep in a warm place for 6-12 hours for the culture to grow.
8. After 6 – 12 hours your yoghurt would be thick; then you can transfer into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
9. Serve your yoghurt with any flavour and sugar enjoy.
By Firdausi Musa Dantsoho.