Ladies always pay extra attention when it comes to their looks. A lady can go an extra mile to spend a lot of money buying expensive things just to look good. One feature in a lady’s body that she pays extra attention to is her lips. Many people feel only thick lips are sensual, but fact is, whether your lips are thin or petite they can be sensual too. Thin and petite lips are so cute and adorable that you don’t have to spend much time trying to beautify them, and that is why most people with thin or petite lips don’t stress themselves much to learn how to apply lipstick on their lips. But even at that, it is better for you to know the right lipstick and makeup that will suit your face and also your lips.
No matter how thin or petite your lips are, you still need to know some makeup tips to make your petite lips the envy of others. Below are some simple tips to help you out:
- Forget the deep red lipsticks and stick with nudes and soft colour lipsticks
- Using your lipstick avoid adding too much gloss, just dab a little bit of gloss to the top and bottom of lips.
- Since you are going natural on your lips try and bring more focus to your eyes, don’t be afraid to try lashes, bold brows and smokey eyeshadow look.
- Taking care of your lips is very important; try nighttime lip treatment to help your lip heal and get soft while sleeping.
- Exfoliating your lips is important; before using your lipstick, use a toothbrush or soft cloth to gently rub your lips in a circular motion, this will help circulation in your lips and help fix lips chapping.
When you follow all these simple rules, you will surely look beautiful and also love your petite lips.
By: Pupwaya Timothy Dibal