Love can be found in the strangest place, even in the house of a broke man. When you are in love with a financially unstable man, he requires all the support he can get from you as such you need to be sure you can handle the situation.No woman wants to date or marry a broke guy. It is a simple truth. No matter her age, position or level of desperation, she still wants a man who can provide for her, take care of her and give her a measure of security and stability. It is not a matter of gold digging or anything of that sort; women are just wired that way. This is not to say that money is everything and that it should be the focus in any relationship. It certainly should not be. Other factors like character, compatibility, trust, attraction and love among others are important as well. However, you must admit that money serves to foster these other elements.He’s handsome, charming, intelligent and supportive as well. The only problem is he’s broke. Not the “I can never take you out on a date” kind but “I can rarely take you out because I am just catching up from a few years of being out of work”. But I am super ambitious so it’s just a matter of time before I am back on track. Firstly, it is not a crime to be broke! The crime is choosing to remain broke! Guys jump into conclusion that girls don’t want to date a broke guy simply because he has nothing to offer financially, but this is not true in all cases, a girl that loves you sees you in her future like her husband. She wants the best for you because she sees you in her future, a girl can date a broke guy but no girl will intentionally marry a broke man. For some women being with a broke man means sitting on the couch eating rice and chicken and watching his favourite TV show especially football. And immediately his team scores a goal he will jump up and start screaming it is a goaalllllll to the extent that your ears will be block.
Is dating a broke man something you can work with?Ladies OnlyThings to consider before dating a broke man Here are some things to consider before taking that step.
1. Be sure you can handle all the mood swings that comes with being broke, without sugar coating it; it would most likely be a rough ride. Except he knows how to manage his temper, he might flip over the silliest things. Note that he would probably be moody all the time: No one is happy when things are not working out for them. Remember it is your choice to be in love with him.
2. Your own finances: First you have to be sure that you can handle an extra cost in your finances. You also want to double check if you are okay with giving him [your] money and sharing your things. This is because there is love in sharing.
3. Ask the reason he is broke: Is he in need of a job? Or he is just being lazy? Investigate him to get the answers to these questions.
4. Does he discuss his financial plans? It is okay to discuss finances in a relationship; this helps bonding and builds trust. Is he trying to improve his financial situation? Or does he want to start his own business? You have to look for signs that he is getting paid someday.
5. Be sure you want to be a part of his instability: are you ready for that ride? Going halfhearted will only bring stress to your life but a full heart strengthens the relationship.
6. Future: Is there any between you guys? Are you ready to sacrifice your time for him? And, once the money comes, will you still be his queen? Make sure that you ask him all these questions so that you will not end up regretting. As it is said “a stich in time saves nine”.