Henna Ball and Tozali Magazine Award Night
What is Henna and why Henna Ball?
Henna, a common name for a small shrub (See Loose stripe) used for dye that is obtained from its leaves. The shrub, which is also called alkanna and mignonette tree, grows in most places in northern Africa and southern Asia. It bears small, fragrant, white or rose flowers in clusters. The orange red dye produced from its leaves is used extensively as a rinse to impact to reddish colour and sometimes deep brown or black to hands, legs or hair.
Many traditions across the world associate designs made by the henna dye in palms and feet with marriage ceremony. Tozali has chosen the word HENNA as a title of the event in celebration of African rich heritage, hence the event’s theme, ”Celebrating Women, Creativity and Philanthropy”.
Tozali Magazine is a monthly publication with a wide range of distributorship network covering most parts of the country. Essentially a society magazine, Tozali touches every aspect of life, ranging from news, life style, health, beauty/fashion and tourism.
In its bid to play the role of a responsible corporate citizen, Tozali birthed the Henna Ball and Tozali People’s Awards initiative as a platform through which to effectively impact on the lives of the less privileged.
This year’s edition focuses on celebrating women who have contributed selflessly and immensely in various fields of human endeavour. The award segment would recognise, celebrate and honour Nigerians who have contributed to the uplifting of the lives of their fellow men and women, especially the less privileged.
The one-day event, as usual, shall commence with a red carpet welcoming reception and a cocktail networking party. It shall also encompass the following:
- Exhibition: This will feature stunning henna designs by designers from different parts of the country and local beauty products outside the events hall.
2. Runway Fashion Show: This promises to feature emerging talents in the fashion industry. The best among the dinners would go home with an air ticket to attend an African international show in Amsterdam. The designers will scintillate guests with their exquisite couture.
3. Music mode: This will be set and maintained by some of the country’s outstanding musicians.
4. Comedy: To further spice up the glittering night, there will be comedy by rib-cracking and sensational performers.
THE AWARDS CEREMONY
The event will be heralded with an Awards Ceremony to recognise distinguished Nigerians in areas where they have been outstanding.
The following categories of award shall be presented at the event:
1. TOZALI BIG HEART AWARD
2. TOZALI WOMEN OF THE YEAR AWARD
3. TOZALI GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
4. TOZALI MOST OUTSTANDING LEDGISTLATORS AWARD
5. TOZALI PHILANTROPHY AWARD FOR ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
6. TOZALI MOST PERFORMING PET PROJECT AWARD
7. TOZALI FASHION ICON AWARD
8. TOZALI BRIDE OF THE YEAR AWARD
9. TOZALI KANYWOOD BEST ACTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
10. TOZALI KANYWOOD BEST ACTRESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
11. TOZALI ENTREPRENEUR AWARD
12. TOZALI BEST DESGNER AWARD
PARTICIPATION AND BENEFITS
The Henna Ball promises to be a powerful lifestyle marketing platform, a unique one-day event business opportunity to increase brand awareness, generate relevant media opportunity and access a distinctive audience.
The Ball is being packaged to be a relaxing, pleasurable and entertainment-packed forum, featuring a stunning runway fashion show of wearable couture in various categories, beauty exhibition and world class A-List entertainment, creating one of a kind opportunity for participating exhibitors, collectors, designers and sponsors. It will feature extensive print and electronic coverage through mainstream media and is also endorsed by the Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism through the Nigerian Tourism Development Commission, the Federal Ministry of Information and the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs.
Should you choose to partner with us in the Henna Ball, your company will have a unique branding opportunity to promote your products and services to top Nigerian elites as well as society’s most influential tastemakers and trendsetters.
Sponsorship benefits include extensive television, radio and press coverage in all adverts, prominent name and product placement throughout the event, programme booklet advertisement, sample product distribution, inclusion in press releases, company profile in the latest edition of our magazine, opportunity for massive marketing campaigns, as well as resounding message that your company and its products are playing an active role in committing to the best of Africa’s cultural development and empowerment.
For more information on participation and ticket purchase, please contact our information desk on this mobile number: +234-81-66320145